SVPAM Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in employment with Sewickley Valley Pediatrics. Our current openings are listed below. All resumes submitted will be reviewed for the minimal requirements required for the position. Qualified candidates will receive a call from either our Practice Administrator or Director of Clinical Services / Staff Operations within a week to discuss the opening in further detail and to possibly schedule an in-person interview.
Medical Office Receptionist
Come join our team of great medical professionals!
We are looking for a Medical Office Receptionist who is able to work independently, maintain a positive demeanor and display a strong work ethic. Knowledge of electronic medical records preferred, but willing to train motivated candidate. Previous pediatric experience is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting and registering patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering heavy phone call volume, filing, faxing, and scanning documents
- Collecting and verifying patient demographics, insurance information, along with collecting copays
- Basic Computer knowledge and strong keyboarding skills required
Job Type: Part-Time 2-3 days a week
- Working as a Medical Front Office Assistant or Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
To Apply: Interested candidates should forward a formal cover letter and detailed resume to our Chief Operating Officer, Liz Yankello, at firstname.lastname@example.org
SVPAM is looking for a dynamic Board Certified / Board Eligible Pediatrician to join our long established, independent pediatric practice.
Interested candidates should forward a current CV to our Medical Practice Executive/Practice Administrator, Liz Yankello, at email@example.com.